Message from CEO
In business as in every other arena, ethical behavior does not just happen. It has to be cultivated and repeatedly affirmed throughout the organization. At Barari Company, acting with integrity is paramount– and it applies to every aspect of our company. Maintaining the highest standards of integrity involves faithfully meeting our commitments to all our constituents – clients
In a fast- moving and increasingly complex global economy, our success depends on how faithfully we adhere to our core principles: delivering worldwide exceptional products to our clients, acting with integrity and responsibility; and supporting the growth of our clients as well as our company.
The strength of our company has allowed us to always be there for our clients and employees- in good times and bad times- and this strength enables us to continually invest in building our business for the future with honor and truthfulness.
We have been serving our clients for the past three decades, we never waver in our support, and we never lose sight of our main mission: serving our clients. Our job is to always do right by them and consistently strive not only to meet their needs but also to exceed their expectations and continually make it easy for clients to do business with us.
We at Barari company, thrive to:
- Exceed expectations by listening to customers and anticipating their needs, making it easy for them to do business with us
- Earn trust by always focusing on customers’ best interests; high-quality clients will grow along with the company
- Give customers a good, fair deal – offer high-quality, competitively priced products.
- Consider the full range of products that will fit our clients’ needs, cross selling when appropriate
- Never allow short-term profit considerations to get in the way of doing what’s right for the customer
- Use our own products – when it comes to understanding the customer, nothing beats being a customer
- Make good, long-term decisions that allow us to do well in the good times and withstand the tough times
- Be proud of what we are doing
- Do right by our clients in all our interactions
- Ensure our company will stand the test of time and we are confident to say that we will be remembered for years to come.
Mr. KHALDOUN AL ASMAR
Chief Executive Officer